Another year dawns – 2011 already. Only yesterday it was 1983. As John Lennon wrote. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.”
- The older I get the less I’m prepared to put up with crap.
- Life’s getting too short to have negative, boring people around.
- Take time to be grateful for all the good things in life.
- Whenever the life seems overwhelming I jut think of my battle with cancer. I beat that. Everything else is a minor inconvenience.
- Stop taking myself too seriously.
- Cherish the special moments when all the family are together. As the kids get older with their own lives and interests. those times are fewer.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff
- You can’t take it with you so enjoy what money you have now.
- Every day’s a good day.
- I intend to live forever — so far so good.
Feel free to add your observations.